REGISTER NOW
FAQ
Go Back   myForum > Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2008   #1
margaret0001
Lasyk Friend

Uploads in the wrong place

Hi, I was interested to find that themes I uploaded for the K800i were on the nokia 6300 page anyone else have this problem?
Old 03-19-2008   #2
Hatredlord
Team Member
Lasyk Active Member

Many people has it.
Post the link to where they are and the direction to where they should be, and with some luck an admin will come, see it and move them.
Old 03-19-2008   #3
webmaster
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

@margaret0001

This is not a problem, your theme was automatically converted to be compatible with the Nokia Series 40 phones. Your themes will continue to show up at myK800 and your mySite
Old 03-21-2008   #4
margaret0001
Lasyk Friend

Thank you for your prompt reply, could you tell mehow you can find out if a theme is rejected as my site doesn`t show this and there is nowhere to remind myself which themes I have uploaded so that I don`t upload them twice, thanks Maggie
Old 03-21-2008   #5
webmaster
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

If you attempt to re-upload a rejected theme, you will get the following message "The theme is already in the database" so go ahead upload any themes you believe you haven't uploaded. If they are rejected, published, or pending approval you will get the already in the database message.
Old 04-02-2008   #6
margaret0001
Lasyk Friend

I am constantly uploading new themes and they never appear and no messages either, I am seriously thinking of not bothering to upload anymore, why bother when they are not shown i have some pending now and if they don`t show up on the site I`ll not upload anymore and waste my time. Maggie
Old 04-02-2008   #7
webmaster
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

@margaret0001

Corrupt content, content not suitable for minors, content subtext to copyright is rejected (e.g premier league themes)

Please feel free to send me a example of the content you are uploading at webmaster@team.lasyk.net and I will give you feedback, as to why your content may be rejected
Old 04-02-2008   #8
margaret0001
Lasyk Friend

okay thanks, but I honestly dont think any of my themes infringe these rules, and cannot be corruptas they are accepted on other sites,thanks again Maggie
Old 04-03-2008   #9
webmaster
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

@margaret0001

You could give us a link to your themes found on other sites, and i'll give you feedback since I haven't received any e-mail.
Old 04-03-2008   #10
margaret0001
Lasyk Friend

I have e-mailed a theme to you about 24hours ago but here is a link to one of my themes http://www.mobilepark.eu/mobile_them...ine_anim-theme and http://www.mobilepark.eu/mobile_them..._eeyore-theme/ thanks for the trouble you are taking maggie
Old 04-04-2008   #11
webmaster
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Hey Maggie,
Yes your themes were rejected, since we don't have permission to distribute Disney content
Old 04-04-2008   #12
margaret0001
Lasyk Friend

wouldn`t it be nice if we were notified of this instead of just left wondering if the theme will be shown, no message of any description is shown while uploading, thanks for your prompt attention to this matter. Maggie
Old 04-04-2008   #13
webmaster
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Yes, you should be notified. But you need to understand that we have lots of content we reject and that doesn't always fall under the same category e.g adult content, corrupt content, copyright which also falls under certain types e.g Premier League, Disney etc.

Recently we added the content approval notification, this helps you know exactly when your content is available.

Next week we will be releasing a updated version of mTC that will allow you to save online. You will no longer need to use upload.lasyk.net, making the upload process even quicker.

We will try to have a workaround for the rejected content, but this will take some time
Old 04-07-2008   #14
margaret0001
Lasyk Friend

Thanks webmaster, I really appreciate your help on this, and will make sure my future uploads are not disney lol, thanks again. Maggie
Old 11-17-2009   #15
Keith5400
Lasyk Friend

That's such a common problem. Try finding a thread with a similar issue for this question has been dealt with many times.
Old 04-11-2011   #16
Finvapillavon
Lasyk Friend

Uploads in the wrong place

are you bringing back the market place forums for deasoft customers again?
Closed Thread