FAQ
Go Back   myForum > The Chat house

Old 05-08-2006   #21
Mr.ASAP
myForum Moderator
Lasyk Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhamadhanis
But guys...i don't have any handphone....so..is it easy to go to the top????
well even though you dont own a mobilephone, you can still learn stuff about it remember learning is a never ending process and it can be fun if you perceive it in another dimensions

in fact forums are great data bases for us to learn plenty of stuff, if you stay here long enough and read through some threads, it will be very interesting to note the stuff a mobilephone can do and say in the aspect of designing, you can take a look at the themes made by fellow forum members, or perhaps take a look at the Theme competitions (T610, S700) the T610 has about 45 theme competitions already and it is very interesting to see the various ideas and perception of the topic certain members contribute

just keep learning expose yourself to the wealth of data here, posts is one thing they can be edited, increased decreased etc but the wealth of knowledge is priceless

alternatively if there is anyhting you need to pin-point, you can try using the SEARCH function. It can greatly aid you to obtain immediate info

link to x6xx theme competitions: http://www.myforum.lasyk.net/showpos...53&postcount=1

(sorry for dragging because i am writing a report lol)
Old 05-08-2006   #22
muhamadhanis
Lasyk Friend

but...i still can be a platinum, gold, and so on without a topic of mobile phone? And..my friend ImanAzlan told me that ......if I make a topic that not concerned with mobile phone...I will be banned..Is it true????
muhamadhanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #23
Mr.ASAP
myForum Moderator
Lasyk Titanium Member

a topic not about mobile phone, that you can post it in the chathouse as we would like the mobilephone forums such as mySonyericsson, myNokia, misc, Feedback etc to be as Free-Off Topic- as possible so as to not cause inconvinence to users who are trying to search for relevent information

dont worry about the platinium and all, just learn and when you get to know the information, that is whe you can start to help fellow forum members

e.g say a new user asks which phone is better Nokia N80 or SE K800, you can giving them relevent links and your opinion and all etc, that is the best way to gain post count, try to avoid posting irrelevent information in the mobilephone forums
Old 05-08-2006   #24
ImanAzlan
Team Member
Lasyk Elite Member

@Hans
Yeah, that's what I mean But then, you can vote for the x6xx competition and make them(themes)... So, yeah, its more than just a MOBILE PHONE
ImanAzlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #25
scot_scott
Team Member
Lasyk Power Member

so what is the green squares under our names? and imanazlan has the yahoo symbol thingy? what are these about?
scot_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #26
joselus
Team Member
Lasyk Power Member

now i don't see any green square
joselus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #27
scot_scott
Team Member
Lasyk Power Member

hmmm thats weird, click on my link on page 1 and ull see the squares but there has been squares there before where they are now though
scot_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #28
joselus
Team Member
Lasyk Power Member

i dont know, when u ask the first time i saw them 2.. even i post that of.. ".. became famous soon enough"
joselus is offline   Reply With Quote