REGISTER NOW
FAQ
Go Back   myForum > The Chat house

Old 11-30-2005   #1
thelimpkid
Team Member
Lasyk Active Member

Simply money maker

There are some sites that will pay you if you put banners on your webpage and then you get for every click 9 cents. now my thoughs, if we make a simply java app or even a webpage that will load a banner every 5seconds of 10kb. then it will cost hopefully less then it gives money. Wouldn't that be sweet? then we can earn money 24/7 non stop with a t610. Think about it, 1 day 2/3 euros. 1 week lets say 15 euros. 10 weeks 150 euros. 20 weeks w800i/k750i with some accesoires! Anyone wants to help me trying out if we can get it work?
thelimpkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005   #2
awtroop
Team Member
Lasyk Gold Member

intresting idea but isnt this in the worng section?
awtroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005   #3
imatic
Team Member
Lasyk Elite Member

yes, what is that sites?
imatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #4
kobrakaan
myForum Moderator
Lasyk Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelimpkid
There are some sites that will pay you if you put banners on your webpage and then you get for every click 9 cents. now my thoughs, if we make a simply java app or even a webpage that will load a banner every 5seconds of 10kb. then it will cost hopefully less then it gives money. Wouldn't that be sweet? then we can earn money 24/7 non stop with a t610. Think about it, 1 day 2/3 euros. 1 week lets say 15 euros. 10 weeks 150 euros. 20 weeks w800i/k750i with some accesoires! Anyone wants to help me trying out if we can get it work?

yeah you can but then bandwith gets eaten up pretty fast and the sites get removed by the hosts for bandwith exceeded

the scripts can easily be written to refresh or reload the images over and over and over this is a similar trick used to bring down fake internet bank scam sites its called flash mobbing read about it here basically it refreshes the images on the said site over and over and over thousands of times a day and eventually the website goes under or gets closed due to bandwith exceeding usage limits per day/per hour even lol

check the LAD VAMPIRE link on the left of the above 419 linked page to see it in action

I've personally hammered a couple of hundred gb in a month or so of usage in the good cause of taking down the odd bank or 10

lol what else is broadband good for anyhow lol

same trick could be used to get money i suppose but then again it would soon get shut down as a scam site by the host no doubt by the massive increase of bandwith would soon flag the site as bad or suspect

Last edited by kobrakaan; 12-01-2005 at 02:01 AM.
kobrakaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #5
ImanAzlan
Team Member
Lasyk Elite Member

Ok...a little bit unclear here... Is it work if I put it on my website?
ImanAzlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #6
emiliogt
Team Member
Lasyk Active Member

what's the catch on this?
emiliogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #7
kobrakaan
myForum Moderator
Lasyk Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiliogt
what's the catch on this?

OVER USE OF BANDWITH eventually and gettin site closed by provider of site no doubt

and a small thought here is that most banner providers require hits from different i.p. addresses so they know its different people hitting them i suppose they are not stupid as no doubt like me they also know enough about the net to know that anyone with html knowledge could write a script that pays lol EVEN THEM lol

what do i suggest !?

Well just try it write some html that reloads the page over and over and over and displays banners see how long it lasts before removal

but im in no hurry to script such a page
kobrakaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #8
thelimpkid
Team Member
Lasyk Active Member

over use of bandwidth. not if you freehoston a site qith unlimited bandwidth. And the of google adsense is that it takes everything you go to the same link a new page for advertisement. so it should work.

EDIT: I can make a script to reload a page. but then it refreshes the page where the banner is on and it doesn't click. another way is by using frames and put in 1 frame a page and then let all frames refresh.

I tested it tonight with Google Adsense, it doesn't work. The banner doesn't show up because it's a java code. I'm going to try the link where it goes to and I hope it'll work. Ill let you know.

Last edited by thelimpkid; 12-03-2005 at 06:44 PM.
thelimpkid is offline   Reply With Quote