myForum Lasyk Networks Upload at Lasyk Networks
REGISTER NOW
FAQ

Old 08-15-2008   #1241
jyggemannen
Lasyk Friend

Ok thank you allredy have latest firmware....
jyggemannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008   #1242
Parano!d
Elite Theme Creator
Lasyk Elite Member

@KFou
it would be great if adding media skin & adding color codes(media skins;editting theme.xml)
directly be done from mtc rather then unzipping & re-zipping theme.thm
and doing it all manually(for k850,w910,and similars)
hope this is considered for the next new version
Parano!d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008   #1243
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Yes that is a good idea and we are going to look into more advances in the next release...
KFou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #1244
drgomes
Lasyk Friend

Hey guys, Can someone PLEASE upload somewhere a nice simple tab design thing for mTC, and maybe a Desktop Highlight? I'm having really bad trouble finding some as I don't have Adobe Photoshop, and I have a mac, thanks
drgomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #1245
solidsnake204
Team Member
Lasyk Titanium Member

Try using 'The GIMP', that's a free image tool that supports Mac OS X.

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...2_best-yet.png
solidsnake204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #1246
drgomes
Lasyk Friend

Thanks SolidSnake204, I really appreciate it
drgomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #1247
jedish
Lasyk Friend

I'm in need of some help. I can't use my themes on mu K810i. While I was adding photos it came up an window where it stood something about an SVG error but since the picture was added I didn't care. Can that have something to do with it? It's when I'm going to applay the theme, it just says that the theme is incorrect.

Last edited by jedish; 09-06-2008 at 01:27 PM.
jedish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #1248
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedish View Post
I'm in need of some help. I can't use my themes on mu K810i. While I was adding photos it came up an window where it stood something about an SVG error but since the picture was added I didn't care. Can that have something to do with it? It's when I'm going to applay the theme, it just says that the theme is incorrect.
Please post your theme so we can take a look at it, in your reply.
Old 09-06-2008   #1249
jedish
Lasyk Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFou View Post
Please post your theme so we can take a look at it, in your reply.
Well I read other posts with the same problem and find out my problem. The pictures where in a mapp with special letters and after i changed that it worked perfectly. I'm sorry I didn't use the searchbar before I posted it.

By the way, it's an amazing program. So easy but still so perfect, way better than SETC
jedish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #1250
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

No problem, thanks for letting us know that your theme works...
Old 09-09-2008   #1251
lestad69
Lasyk Friend

hello friends need your help

hello friends need your help I can not open my Theme

I can not open any Theme made in my W610i said that the damage they can do to solve this problem
lestad69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #1252
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Please post the theme (as a zipped attachment in your reply) so we can look into it...
Old 09-25-2008   #1253
aj07
Lasyk Friend

i'll try it
aj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008   #1254
l3modz
Lasyk Friend

{Thumbs up} mTC: v2.0 User Feedback

thanks for file, tutor.... It work with Fedora 8...

but... I can not found SE P1i theme profile ???!?!?!?!? I wonder if it available for SE P1i on Linux... soo I will fully moved from WinXP...

Anyway... Thanks for mTC: v2.24 bro...
l3modz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008   #1255
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Yes we are currently looking into adding Symbian phones to mTC, thanks for the feedback... much appreciated!
Old 10-05-2008   #1256
produksi
Lasyk Friend

it's kind a little push for you
would you add some kind like changing the icons, or indicator like battery, the signal, the bts information, and adding customized (our own) shortcut icons in standby mode in Sony Ericsson models or customized layered menu? also would you add some enhancement for changing the skins like the walkman / media player, the file manager?
produksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #1257
l3modz
Lasyk Friend

mTC opensource ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFou View Post
Yes we are currently looking into adding Symbian phones to mTC, thanks for the feedback... much appreciated!
It this an opensource project or NOT ??? I would join to the project soo it can used for Symbian phones....
l3modz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #1258
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Thanks for your feedback, the definition files for the devices are available to anyone who requests them.
These are XML files which can be easily updated, with regards to adding Symbian support we are going to be adding Symbian soon, and are looking into update our device definition files to support Symbian.
Old 10-06-2008   #1259
majstor
Lasyk Friend

Helo ppl! What up?
I have a problem with mTC.

I think its result of weird situation that happened on my computer a few days ago. I was looking for themes (for my W810i) on official Sony Ericsson site, and when i clicked on preview link below one theme I picked up, computer downloaded some kind of file on desktop (not .thm file). File was named "32211".

I clicked on it (because of my curiosity), DOS windows blinked for part of second, and nothing else happened. But after 1 or 2 minutes, my computer went to blue screen (Microsoft told me its driver error) and restarted. After that, whenever I start myThemeCreator program, after mTC logo shows up on screen computer goes to blue screen for a sec, then restarts... I wasn't having that problem before downloading that file from SE site.

I've scanned that file with anti virus program and it wasn't a virus. I couldn't delete it for a few days (error message was something like this: It cant be deleted or removed because its in use by another person or program). I have restored windows to an earlier state, reinstalled all drivers, reinstalled Java and mTC (tried installing older version 2.22 and new 2.24), and still have that problem.

btw: I'll try to delete remaining mTC files in Registry but I'm not sure if that will help.

I love myThemeCreator and I'm used to it, but solve the problem that keeps bothering me...

Help appreciated. tnx!

(sorry because of long post)
majstor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #1260
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majstor View Post
Helo ppl! What up?
I have a problem with mTC.

I think its result of weird situation that happened on my computer a few days ago. I was looking for themes (for my W810i) on official Sony Ericsson site, and when i clicked on preview link below one theme I picked up, computer downloaded some kind of file on desktop (not .thm file). File was named "32211".

I clicked on it (because of my curiosity), DOS windows blinked for part of second, and nothing else happened. But after 1 or 2 minutes, my computer went to blue screen (Microsoft told me its driver error) and restarted. After that, whenever I start myThemeCreator program, after mTC logo shows up on screen computer goes to blue screen for a sec, then restarts... I wasn't having that problem before downloading that file from SE site.

I've scanned that file with anti virus program and it wasn't a virus. I couldn't delete it for a few days (error message was something like this: It cant be deleted or removed because its in use by another person or program). I have restored windows to an earlier state, reinstalled all drivers, reinstalled Java and mTC (tried installing older version 2.22 and new 2.24), and still have that problem.

btw: I'll try to delete remaining mTC files in Registry but I'm not sure if that will help.

I love myThemeCreator and I'm used to it, but solve the problem that keeps bothering me...

Help appreciated. tnx!

(sorry because of long post)
The longer the post the better... thanks for your feedback, and it is the first time we hear of something like this. I will recommend that you uninstall Java (JRE - www.java.com), and re-install it to the latest version available, it is possible that the version of Java you are running is corrupt. Second completely delete mTC, and install a fresh copy on your computer...

Tell us if that works out

Tags
disappointed, feedback, mtc