Lasyk Gold Member

@KFou, thanks, that means alot to me

@roven, no problem
leBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #1142
Gasper1234
Lasyk Friend

Hej!
When will Nokia 5310 be supported by mTC... I have themes in which the 'button pictures' (messages, settings, ect.) are changed and the program doesn't recognise them... (it just changes them to standard ones)

Thanks
Gasper1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #1143
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

@Gapser1234
First of all thanks for trying out mTC, now to quickly get you working prior to the next release do the following:
Start mTC, select a Nokia device which may be compatible with the 5310
Then press then press the 'A' button in the preview, this changes mTC to advanced mode which shows custom buttons
Finally goto Help > Preferences and set 'Theme Auto-Detection' to Off

Then you can open your theme and the icons will show properly for the menu...

We will be making an update relatively soon and add the devices which may be missing in the 240x320 category for Nokia phones, along with an auto detection for menu icons if present to automatically go to advanced mode... thanks for your feedback
KFou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #1144
Gasper1234
Lasyk Friend

Works perfectly!!
Thank you VERY MUCH
Gasper1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #1145
halowaissi101
Lasyk Friend

how do you use the theme maker i know how to use but dont know how to upload pictures into the backround and all please show me how thankyou
halowaissi101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #1146
solidsnake204
Team Member
Lasyk Titanium Member

@ halowaissi101

http://www.myforum.lasyk.net/showthread.php?t=39812

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...2_best-yet.png
solidsnake204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #1147
mlm122
Lasyk Friend

Illumination for S500/W580I

Been using MTC for a while now, and have been trying to find where to change illuminations in a theme. Saw a post here a while back that said make sure your device selection is "S500"..which I did.. but I am still not seeing any illumination options. I did upgrade from 2.22 to 2.23 as well.

Thanks for great program, guys. I am sure I'm just missing it somewhere .
mlm122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #1148
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm122 View Post
Been using MTC for a while now, and have been trying to find where to change illuminations in a theme. Saw a post here a while back that said make sure your device selection is "S500"..which I did.. but I am still not seeing any illumination options. I did upgrade from 2.22 to 2.23 as well.

Thanks for great program, guys. I am sure I'm just missing it somewhere .
The S500 has an illumination field in the colors, if you are opening up a theme, make sure you disable Auto Detection, then set the device as a S500 and finally open your theme to edit the illumination field.
Old 04-13-2008   #1149
kopidog1989
Lasyk Friend

hi all. i was wondering why my highlight in the "move to: memory stick or phone" list cannot be edited with an image. it only uses the highlight colour which can be chosen through mTc. any chance of replacing the monotonous colour with an image? btw i'm using k810i. thx in advance.
kopidog1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #1150
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

Some highlights cannot be changed, and can only be set as a color, so for those fields make sure you find the most appropriate color complementing your theme
Old 04-15-2008   #1151
mlm122
Lasyk Friend

MTC 2.23 Glitch?

Hey, KFou, thanks for your help... with the illumination thing,, found it. I am actually using w580i themes, but at your advise, chose S500 as my device in MTC.

Got a problem though... it's not saving the desktop style/Flash menu -like when you type clubpulse.swf under the desktop style, as it did with v 2.22. I finish making the theme... the last thing I do is add desktop style --in this case clubpulse.swf.. then save do as "save as" and name the theme.. being careful to add the .thm extension to the filename... and the file will save .. then the screen reloads the theme.. and the desktop style reverts to "default". I added several flash menus successfully to themes in v 2.22, so I know I am doing it right. And just to clarify, I defintely have clubpulse along with several other flash themes on my phone, so that's not the problem. Several of the themes I associated with flash files in v 2.22 are working fine.

I close out MTC and reload the theme.. same thing... reverts to Desktop Style :default.

Any thoughts? Anyone else run into this?? Thanks!!

Last edited by mlm122; 04-15-2008 at 06:00 AM.
mlm122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #1152
IMANOOB
Lasyk Friend

Let me first state that I'm new to making themes but I think I'm doing quite well on my first one so far. I should also add that mTC is a great program and thanks for it and everything but here's my problem,

On the latest version, I think V2.23?, it lets you change the media player on your phone. I've checked around and everyting I've seen says that my phone, a W910i is supported. Everytime i change to the Media tab in mTC this comes up:

Svg Error:
Attribute "font-family" was already specified for element "text".

After that nothing I change on the media playr comes up and it's just a black preview screen. Also whatever I change doesn't come up on the phone apart from the font colour I chose. The background is always grey on the phone.

Do you have any tips or advice on how to change it because it's probabally just me not knowing how to use it.

Thanks in advance.
IMANOOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #1153
Chioma
Lasyk Friend

{Question} Orange popups!

This may be posted in the wrong place, I'm pretty new to the forum so sorry if it is, anyway:

I have made a theme with mTC and everything seems to be fine when viewing it on-screen. The problem is that certain pop-ups come up as bright orange on the phone, like the default theme settings. I have so far noticed the Write New and Call Lists pop-ups. The Write New screen is shown as part of the Theme Creator and o nscreen it is the right colour but there is no way to see the Call Lists popup onscreen and i don't know how to change the colour.

Not really sure how to describe the problem so I hope that all makes sense and you can help me.

Otherwise, really great program and will be uploading any themes i do make correctly in the future.

Thanks in advance,
Chioma

Last edited by KFou; 04-22-2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: POST MOVED TO mTC feedback
Chioma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #1154
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

@IMANOOB
You are absolutely correct about the Media Tab, we have just noted it and it will be fixed in the next release of mTC, thank you for your feedback. As for how the theme displays on the phone, are you talking about the Media Screen?

@Chioma
It makes sense, and some elements with regards to colors may not change in a theme and are fixed colors, please post your theme so we can take a look at it.
Old 04-22-2008   #1155
IMANOOB
Lasyk Friend

@KFou
Yes, what I was trying to describe is the Media Screen, the one that displays the music info, album art, length of the song etc. The colour always seems to be grey, this also affects the Media pages aswell, by that I mean the photo,music,video,settings page and all that stuff.

Also another thing I want to ask, I'm not sure if it belongs here or not, is how do you add pictures in the media screen background. Lots of themers use them and I have been trying to work out how to put them in for a while. I'm not sure if you can with mTC and that would definatley be another great addition to the next release of mTC. If you could help me out with putting a background in that would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks for the quick reply and I'm sorry if this post makes me sound like I want to complain about mTC because it's a very good program.
IMANOOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #1156
Chioma
Lasyk Friend

@KFou, this may be a very stupid question, but where do i post my theme to?
Chioma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #1157
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

@IMANOOB
Complaint and compliments are welcome, but we need feedback just like the one you sent over regarding the media screen. Currently in mTC you cannot change the background with mTC but we are working on it... So a new release will be made available by next week which should fix the problem with the preview not showing up... thanks again.

@Chioma
Just zip it and add it as an attachment here in your reply (if you use the quick reply down in this thread, press the 'Go Advanced' in order to add attachments)
Old 04-23-2008   #1158
leedsfan1992
Lasyk Friend

i have created a theme with mtc 2.0 but on my fone it says theme corrupted wat am i doing wrong?
leedsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #1159
solidsnake204
Team Member
Lasyk Titanium Member

Attach the theme here and I'll have a look at it.

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...2_best-yet.png
solidsnake204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #1160
leedsfan1992
Lasyk Friend

it wont let me attach the file
leedsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disappointed, feedback, mtc