REGISTER NOW
FAQ
Go Back   myForum > Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2005   #1
DarkManX2
Lasyk Friend

Ringtones

I haven't checked here in a while, but It seems as though a bunch of the ringtones have dissapeard? Like Pop or Rap or whatever.
Old 05-11-2005   #2
Ablazerick
Team Member
Lasyk Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX2
I haven't checked here in a while, but It seems as though a bunch of the ringtones have dissapeard? Like Pop or Rap or whatever.
hi there!!!!!!!!!!!!
i suposse that the reason of this is because here are new rules (something about copyright i guess) well, why dont ask it to @webmaster?, he must know the answer.

you must to note that anybody responses this post. its because each new member make this question. but dont worry im still be a new member. just take care posting questions that has (probably) an answer some time ago. before you make a post you must to check it up in search.

welcome buddy :cool:

i hope you understand me.
Old 05-11-2005   #3
Nitro2k
Lasyk Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX2
You are not the first one to notice this. There are some posts 3 weeks old here with no answer on this matter. I myself emailed the webmaster, but until now there is no response. I hope someone will let us know soon if we will ever see those sections again
Old 05-16-2005   #4
DarkManX2
Lasyk Friend

Heh, well i'm not a new member, and they all the sudden dissapeard so yeah i think everybody is a bit upset :-/
Closed Thread