myForum Lasyk Networks Upload at Lasyk Networks
REGISTER NOW
FAQ
Go Back   myForum > Feedback

Old 04-02-2005   #1
LiNUXG33K
Lasyk Friend

Why did my thread get *del*/removed from the forum ?

I had a thread going for about 5 days. Now it has disappeard. I know the rules here are very tight, but I am sure we were not discussing anything illegal or against the stated rules. There was no mention of any url and nothing about illegal games... what gives ?? How far are you going censor this board ! sheesh....

LG
LiNUXG33K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005   #2
Cawinkadink
Team Member
Lasyk Power Member

what was the name of the thread? what was it discussing? have ya searched for it? it might have been closed or deleted because maybe there is a exact same thread discussing the same thing, or one of the persons post/s were inappropriate, and the moderators closed it. take up your similar queries with webbie before posting a new thread in the future.

Cawinkadink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005   #3
LiNUXG33K
Lasyk Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawinkadink
what was the name of the thread? what was it discussing? have ya searched for it? it might have been closed or deleted because maybe there is a exact same thread discussing the same thing, or one of the persons post/s were inappropriate, and the moderators closed it. take up your similar queries with webbie before posting a new thread in the future.
I did search for it ... it is gone. There are no other threads disscusing the same thing. The Mod's here know what it was and why it was deleted ... I just wish they would tell me why.

Censorship sucks!
LG
Old 04-03-2005   #4
Cawinkadink
Team Member
Lasyk Power Member

wait for one of them to come online, and pm them then! if there wasnt censorship, this forum would not be here. so dont take your angst out on these greatly run forums!

Cawinkadink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005   #5
webmaster
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

@LiNUXG33K

What was your thread about? In what section did you post this thread?
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005   #6
minig
Team Member
Lasyk Elite Member

If I remember rightly, the thread was requesting things in exchange for links to illegally get mophun and java games. It was also about how to get around the forum rules, by posting a link like this: example.

I think that this is the mentioned thread, but I may be wrong. It's pretty obvious why it was locked/deleted .
minig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005   #7
LiNUXG33K
Lasyk Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by minig
If I remember rightly, the thread was requesting things in exchange for links to illegally get mophun and java games. It was also about how to get around the forum rules, by posting a link like this: example.

I think that this is the mentioned thread, but I may be wrong. It's pretty obvious why it was locked/deleted .
That may be the way you chose to look at it, but that is not the way I looked at it. I was just asking a person for a way to donate to his site since I do not live in Russia. That is not illegal ! NO ONE said anything about Mophun or any other illegal game platform. *shrug*

Just forget it ... I didn't want to make a big deal out of this... Just wanted to know what I did wrong ... and I still see nothing wrong with what was said.

LG
Old 04-04-2005   #8
KFou
Administrator
Lasyk Elite Member

It is highly likely that your post was part of a thread which may have included requests, that was completely removed, when a thread is deleted all posts within the thread are also deleted...
KFou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005   #9
minig
Team Member
Lasyk Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNUXG33K
That may be the way you chose to look at it, but that is not the way I looked at it. I was just asking a person for a way to donate to his site since I do not live in Russia. That is not illegal ! NO ONE said anything about Mophun or any other illegal game platform. *shrug*

Just forget it ... I didn't want to make a big deal out of this... Just wanted to know what I did wrong ... and I still see nothing wrong with what was said.

LG
Sorry... I think that I may have been thinking about a different thread that was removed .
minig is offline   Reply With Quote