myForum

myForum (http://myforum.lasyk.net/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://myforum.lasyk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Reporting a Strange PM (http://myforum.lasyk.net/showthread.php?t=43211)

adrianr 12-12-2008 09:14 PM

Reporting a Strange PM

I didnt know what to put on the title :D

Quote:

hildamba
Banned
Lasyk Friend

DEAREST ONE
DEAREST ONE

I AM MISS HILDA MBA I AM FROM IVORY COAST AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE MANAGEMENT OF A SUM OF MONEY THAT MY DEAD FATHER LEFT FOR ME BEFORE HE DIED.THIS MONEY IS USD($8.200.000.000)DOLLARS AND THE MONEY IS IN A BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN.

MY FATHER WAS A VERY RICH COCOA FARMER AND HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS COLLEAGUES AND NOW I WANT YOU TO STAND AS MY GUIDIAN AND APPOINTED BENEFICIARY AND RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY SINCE I AM ONLY 19YEARS AND WITHOUT PARENTS.

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU ALL THE INFORMATION SO THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU WILL GET ME PAPERS TO TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY TO CONTINUE MY
EDUCATION THERE.PLEASE I AM WAITHIN TO HERE FROM YOU PLEASE REPLY ME TO THIS EMAIL BLAH BLAH EMAIL REMOVED!
THANKS
HILDA MBA
i got that pm'ed to me

kobrakaan 12-12-2008 09:25 PM

user has been BANNED!

thanks for bringing this to our attention :)

any more issues like this or anyone get anything like this please send a PM to any forum moderator/admin and it will be promptly dealt with thank you :)

wrox 12-12-2008 10:29 PM

I did also get this one too:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hildamba
DEAREST ONE

I AM MISS HILDA MBA I AM FROM IVORY COAST AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE MANAGEMENT OF A SUM OF MONEY THAT MY DEAD FATHER LEFT FOR ME BEFORE HE DIED.THIS MONEY IS USD($8.200.000.000)DOLLARS AND THE MONEY IS IN A BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN.

MY FATHER WAS A VERY RICH COCOA FARMER AND HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS COLLEAGUES AND NOW I WANT YOU TO STAND AS MY GUIDIAN AND APPOINTED BENEFICIARY AND RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY SINCE I AM ONLY 19YEARS AND WITHOUT PARENTS.

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU ALL THE INFORMATION SO THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU WILL GET ME PAPERS TO TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY TO CONTINUE MY
EDUCATION THERE.PLEASE I AM WAITHIN TO HERE FROM YOU PLEASE REPLY ME TO THIS EMAIL [REMOVED]
THANKS
HILDA MBA

philzfog 12-13-2008 09:19 AM

i got it as well
so does that mean i wont get any monie ;(;( hahahahahaha

KFou 12-13-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philzfog (Post 389810)
i got it as well
so does that mean i wont get any monie ;(;( hahahahahaha

absolute scam, please all be very cautious of any message received like that and do report it... Never provide any personal information to any stranger.

joost206 12-14-2008 05:35 PM

I didn't get one:(

philzfog 12-14-2008 06:23 PM

yer i know bud i get loads in my msn box just haf to delte them

rush2611 12-14-2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joost206 (Post 389929)
I didn't get one:(

this spamer also send me this pm, so i could ban this person.
good idea to send also a moderator such a pm... :p

Sheentkem 03-10-2010 08:17 PM

Reporting a Strange PM

That is TOO weird I went to look at the Academy and I actually SEE the exclamation point where you report posts. Did that get added and no one mention anything here, or am I unique and no one else can see it?